Thursday 21 March 2013

EAT THESE

Several weeks ago now, Toronto saw it's greatest snow fall of the season. Despite Torontonians braving the chilly temperatures and conquering the heaps of snow that never seemed to end, I officially declared it a snow day and didn't leave home. Instead, I had a Girls marathon, caught up on some reading, and made some onion rings.

After all, it seemed like the only logical thing to do.




These onion rings were oven-baked and crispy, but most of all, delicious! With just a few ingredients, you too can enjoy the low-carb crunch of this great snack.

Thanks to Lindsay at Delighted Momma for this simply wonderful recipe that continues to make appearances in my kitchen, snow day or not.

Try This: Use different seasoning or spices in your crumb mix for different flavours!

Enjoy!

image via modern paleo warfare


DISCLAIMER: I am not a nutritionist, physician, or any kind of health professional. Everything that you find on my blog is based on my own knowledge and opinion. If you require specific health and fitness advice, please seek a qualified health professional.

No comments:

Post a Comment